One Injured in Zurich as iPhone Explodes

0
267

Until now, we’ve heard a lot of stories about Samsung Galaxy’s 7 series devices giving shock to global users, but a recent incident left the Apple users surprised when a man got injured as battery overheated and the device exploded at an Apple Store. The explosion led to a temporary evacuation of those present on the premises.

The Apple explosion incident occurred at the Apple Store on Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse on Tuesday, confirmed a report in www.swissinfo.ch. The incident left a repairman injured.

Speaking with the media people, a Zurich police official said, “No serious injuries were reported as the victim has sustained burning in the hand. The device suddenly exploded for an unknown reason as it was being removed by a repair worker on Tuesday. Seven other people also received medical attention and were hospitalized for precautionary measures.”

After the incident took place, officials immediately prompted to evacuate the premise where around 50 customers were present. The staff at the Apple Store responded well and correctly and sprinkled quartz sand over the overheated battery in order to reduce smoke. The battery of mobile was covered with sand to allow the smoke to be contained and then ventilated.

This Apple explosion incident came as a shocking news to the global Apple device lovers.

Meanwhile no casualties have been reported. The investigations for Apple explosion incident is being examined by the forensic specialists from the Zurich Forensic Institute to identify the real cause of the problem.

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here