If you’ve been waiting for Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime, the wait is over as the Korean smartphone manufacturer has announced its launch date on 17 January 2018. Samsung recently announced to hold an event at Gurugram the launch is expected.
Prior to the launch, Samsung has already listed the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime on Amazon.in with its key features and all the detailed specifications to let the buyers have a look what they’d get with this device. This smartphone comes preloaded with Samsung Pay Mini that to help make your payments instant using UPI and mobile wallets.
It is a shopping-focused device that will be an Amazon-exclusive offering in the country.
According to the specifications mentioned on Amazon India, Samsung galaxy On7 Prime comes with following specifications:
- Display: 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels)
- Processor: 6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870
- Camera: 13-megapixel (rear)
- Camera: 8-megapixel (front) with f/1.9 aperture lens
- Flash Light: Yes (rear & front)
- Expandable Memory: up to 256GB
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Micro USB (2.0), 4G, Bluetooth v4.1, ANT+,
- Sim Card: dual-SIM
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm
- Color Options: Black and Gold
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime comes in two variants
- Galaxy On7 Prime – (3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage)
- Galaxy On7 Prime – (4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage)
Similar to the other devices by Samsung, this smartphone comes with a hardware Home button, below the display panel, alongside featuring capacitive buttons.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime has been already listed on the Samsung UAE site.