Activity trackers, also known as fitness trackers or calorie trackers, started out as humble pedometers for step counting. In the past few years, these fitness trackers have evolved into powerful wrist-worn training partners and now you’d need not to spend all your monthly salary to own one as the cheap fitness tracker come in budget. Here in this article, I’ve listed the 5 best fitness trackers under $50 or less in 2018.
Each fitness tracker in the list is capable of helping you track your steps, calories burned, distance traveled, heart rate, and sleep with the latest technology. The most common thing they all have is they can help anyone go from unhealthy to fit that too in an affordable price tag too.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 ($49)
This is the newest fitness tracker you can get in the year 2018 from the leading Chinese gadget making company. The company carries its tradition of offering high quality at a great price. The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 starts at just $49.00, offering great finish and appearance to the users. Due to its stylish look and a wide range of features, it’s also impossible to ignore, making it one of the top fitness gadgets.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 has everything you could expect from a leading fitness tracker brand such as Fitbit and Garmin. The amount of features offered in the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 makes you wonder why offering from bigger brands are so expensive.
- OLED display so you can see more at a glance.
- Calculates the springin your step.
- Count every heartbeat with built-in motion sensor.
- Idle alerts when you sit still for too long.
- It unlocks instantly when you are close to your Android smartphone.
- Incoming call and message alerts.
- Splash resistant.
Misfit Flash ($18)
Another amazing fitness tracker in the list here is Misfit Flash that comes at unbelievably small budget of just $18.00. It has all the standards when it comes to tracking steps, sleeps, burnt calories, and a lot more. Thanks to its high IPX7 water-resistance rating, this also comes with an added benefit of being able to track your swimming activities due to.
With the Misfit Flash, you need not to worry about battery as it can last roughly six months on a single battery. Depending upon the color you prefer, the price can go up to about $30.
- Automatically tracks distance, steps, calories, and light and restful sleep.
- Splashproof disc with red LED progress and time display.
- Control connected household devices with a smart button.
- Connects to your smartphone to upload data.
- Amazing battery backup of up to 6 months.
Fitbit Zip ($49)
This may be the least capable fitness tracker in the Fitbit lineup, but it is capable of accurately tracking all your steps, distance traveled, and calories burned. Unlike the other top fitness tracker bands, it’s not worn in the wrist but rather clipped on your body or clothes, allowing you the comfort to check all your fitness activities easily.
And, this lets you go stress-free about the battery backup as it can keep you moving up to six months on a single battery. Depending on your color preference, the Zip typical starts at about $49 but can rise a little bit over 50 dollars.
- Track steps, distance, and calories burnt.
- Large display to give you a glimpse at all your fitness activities results.
- Sync stats wirelessly to your smartphone and computer easily.
- Secure the Zip to anywhere you want to keep it hidden.
- Long battery life that goes beyond 6 months with a single charge.
Moov Now ($50)
it’s more than a fitness tracker. It’s a fitness coaching tool. When you wear it on your wrist, it tracks your daily activity via the Moov Now app. This will display all your fitness activities like distance covered. Its waterproofing capabilities make it compatible for swimmers as well. Depending upon your body’s movements, The Moov Now provides instant coaching feedback.
- The most comfortable band in the weight of leather.
- It guides you with intent feedback according to your activities.
- Waterproof to let you swim the longer you want to.
- Measures your motion e.g. landing impact
- Fitness level indication
- Up to 6 months battery life
- Analyzes and coaches your form
Polar Loop 2
This is the next generation of Polar Loop Fitness Tracker that adds smartwatch-style features and beefed up build quality. This is also capable of delivering notifications for Android and iOS users, making it one of the best fitness trackers under $50. This tracker will easily display smartphone notifications for incoming calls, messages and calendar alerts, and a lot more. It even politely vibrates if you’ve been sitting down too long.
- Shows how active you’ve been during the day.
- Gives clear guidance on how to get into shape faster.
- Timely feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity.
- Motivating feedback straight after exercise.
- Informs you about how many calories you’ve burned.
- Shows your current heart rate during training
The above-mentioned are the best fitness trackers under $50 we could find online. If you think we’ve missed something, please don’t forget to mention the name in the comment box to help others.